Friday, February 23, 2007

Fat Tuesday

This year I really enjoyed myself on Fat Tuesday. I was downtown early this year than any other year. My boyfriend and I spent the day with his family and mine. I basically ate all day. I had so much food to choose from. My favorite was the Bar-b-Que. I also did a lot of walking that day. I saw a lot of people that I know. I spent a lot of time talking to them. Finally the moment finally came what I have been waiting for the whole day. That was the Mammoth Parade, which started at three o'clock. That has always been my favorite parade. I catch so much at that particular parade, because I know a lot of people that be in that parade. I give all the candy and whatever else away to my cousins. After the parade that night I went home changed my clothes and I went to a Cabernet at the Midway Lounge. I had a wonderful time there also. I got home around two o'clock in the morning. This year was the best Fat Tuesday ever.

1 comment:

Rakesia Brown said...

Well, that is great that you had a wonderful time on Fat Tuesday, becasue I didn't. I worked all day, and it sucks knowing that I was one of the very few people that had to work Mardi Gras.